Followers

Monday, January 07, 2008

Down

I felt so down today and just because today people keep asking me "y" i'm not married yet........ Selalunya soalan yang macam nie seolah-olah macam makan kacang, ada aje jawapan yang eden boleh create but not for today. When people already start asking about my age and they started to said that "better get married now and get kids and if not maybe u will find a diffculty to have a baby". I know part of what they said is true but I can't do something that beyond my control.

Yang lebih tensionya sebab makcik yang jual nasi lemak kart rumah eden pun dah start asking me the same question. And every time bila eden pi aje the same question and eden dah naik rimas. Now eden ambik satu keputusan I'm NOT GOING TO HER STALL ANYMORE.

Actually to be honest YES I'm really happy with my life now no matter that I'm still single. I can do anything I like without have to ask anybody permission or d best word "jaga hati" orang lain. I'm proud to be what I am rite now. Sometime I know depa punya niat tu baik but "y" can't they just leave me alone with my own life. I know in life we need friend, we need companion but we can't get everything what we want in our life. Peliknya my mom and my father already STOP asking about it.........and d best part my mom said leave it in d GOD hand. And "y" couldn't other people doing the same thing. Statement that always I heard "kita kena berusaha".........hello i'm doing it and i'm not just leave it to d GOD hand. But grrrrrr, i'm so tension with this kind of situation. Depa seolah-olah judge me by saying I'm not doing anything.